This is a great opportunity to join Australia’s newest gold producer, where you will have the opportunity to work with a highly experienced and knowledgeable Maintenance team.
Working closely with the Maintenance Supervisor, we are looking for a trade qualified team member who has previous experience working within a Fixed Plant mining environment.
This role is offered on a 15 days on, 13 days off roster, fly in / fly out from Perth.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist other members of the maintenance department as required including the Mechanical Fitters and Light Vehicle Mechanics, particularly during shut downs
- Accurately record all work carried out and book out parts out correctly
- Set up and operate hand and power tools common to mechanical trades including pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools and poly welding machines
- Use, maintain and store all equipment in an appropriate manner
- Detect faulty operation of equipment and/or defective materials or products and notify supervisors
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and look for improvement opportunities
- Respond to call outs as required
We are seeking applications from experienced Maintenance personnel who have:
- 2+ years experience with fixed plant mining equipment
- Trade qualifications (Heavy Diesel)
Shortlisting for this role will commence immediately.